Generally I rise and nourish my mind with A Course In Miracles and a meditation before I begin my daily routine. These days I am a full-time writer, songwriter and lover of life. My seasonal work is done and it has left me plenty of room to create.
I call the information and revelations that I receive downloads. They happen when I am in a state of mind that allows for the Flow to work through me. I tune in to what I call my Alpha/Omega frequency.
What I share I receive and when I look around me I see what I believe. It is indeed a most awesome time in the history of the Mother to be alive.
My husband and I went for a walk after breakfast to exercise the dogs. One of them I call my Vietnamese Potbellied Schnauzer . . .she is way too fat and needs to get out more . . or sneak less cat food . . . but she says she was never there . . .
We have been in the process of clearing land and building a new house and we had created a huge pile of brush and logs in the middle of one of our fields. Here in New Brunswick you can burn without a permit after October 31.
It was Remembrance Day. We were good to go.
It has been almost two months since my husband's father, Bev, passed away. He was the patriarch of the family and has been deeply missed by one and all. In the seven years that I had known him, I had grown to love him very much.
My husband and his brother hold the family homestead as sacred land. My brother-in-law and his wife, my spirit sister, Marie Rose, will eventually be living in the family home we affectionately call, The Big House.
There is something mystical and compelling about this property. Besides being beautiful and expansive and pastoral, it holds an energetic resonance that is palpable. It has been inhabited for almost two hundred years by the settlers who came to this area due to its richness and fertility. All have enjoyed a bountiful harvest here.
We live at 333. Angel numbers.
My spirit sister and I have a profound connection. She has led me into experiences and to people who have stretched and opened me in many ways. She is also a gifted intuitive healer and very much in tune energetically.
We decided to meet in the field and start the fire around 2:30 pm. That would give it lots of time to die down and be put out before we retired for the night.
My husband had the fire ready to go when we got there. I could tell he was preoccupied and he had told me that he had wanted to share this fire with his father. The McCulloughs really like a good burn.
He was, once again, missing his Dad, and spoke about it with Marie Rose as the fire began to burn. He is the youngest of the family, and has lived on the family land for most of his life. He was with his father daily - bringing in firewood, working around the old house, sharing time doing jigsaw puzzles and watching the Toronto Maple Leafs . . .
The three of us stood by the fire, talking about Bev and his father before him, Harry. My brother-in-law does not smoke, but he had brought a cigar and was smoking it in honor of his grandfather, who he felt particularly close to as a child. He could feel him there with us.
Marie Rose felt the energy rising and swirling and it affects her in a tangible way. She yawns deeply in order to clear the energetic buildup and she remains in its grip until she channels the energy through and out.
As I said I receive downloads of information. It can come in the form of a song, a story, a poem, an entry on the various sites on which I post, or as a flash of revelation. This time it was the latter.
In the past couple of years the four of us have formed a close connection to the earth through drumming. We are not aboriginal but feel what I can surmise is a way of experiencing the Mother that is very much in line with their beliefs.
Everyone is aboriginal to somewhere.
As we stood, watching the fire, it hit me. I saw the connection very clearly . . .this huge fire, this cleansing, healing, warming fire was the true funeral for Beverly Horatio McCullough. He was cremated in the North American tradition, but his spirit was sent to God in the aboriginal way.
With tears in my eyes and overflowing emotion in all of our hearts, we naturally knew what to do. We began to move to take up our places in line with the four directions.
At first, because he was working at the fire, my husband did not know what we were doing. Soon, he understood.
As we stood and prayed to the Creator, each in his and her own way, the swirling torrents of fire reached their peak, sending bits of ash and burning embers far, far up into the sky. They seemed to disappear as they reached Heaven. The flames carried our love and our intentions for healing of ourselves, the land and the planet to another dimension. It carried all of the hopes, dreams and residual pain of our ancestors straight into the arms of God.
With arms outstretched we channeled whatever needed to be cleansed and transformed. I could feel my grandmothers and grandfathers, my mother and father, my uncles and aunt and cousin who have gone before me whispering their prayers with my voice.
In our own unique way, we each reached out and extended our blended song from all, for all. On this Remembrance Day we felt the presence of all the souls departed and wished them Namaste . . .Peace, as we remembered. . . .
A hushed silence descended over the crackling of the fire and my spirit sister began walking the perimeter of the points where we had been standing, offering prayers as she walked. Somewhere else, she carefully set one foot ahead of the other as she set her intentions . . . adding the voice of her ancestors to the voice of the One.
My husband and I embraced for a long time. We both understood what had happened here and the shared emotion was cleansing and deeply healing.
The Creator had spoken in the fire and revealed another gift . . .Its Presence. It had been there all along, but our grief and pain had kept it hidden. The fire burned away what was no longer serving us.
I feel closer to true freedom today. I believe we are still processing what the fire meant to each one of us, and what it has kindled in our hearts and minds.
We will keep that flame close in our memories, and it will serve us well.
Cleansing always does.
0 comments:
Post a Comment