More important than my faith and Love of God and Life, is my faith and Love of me; for God is me, Life is me. It follows then, that if I don't have faith and Love of me, I can't have true faith and Love of them.

The great dichotomy of my search for happiness and peace; is that I sought the truth of happiness and peace in God, in Life, in Love, but before I found happiness in that which I sought, I had to first find the truth of happiness and peace in BEING me.

And happiness I shall find, I now know, in every moment, even as I seek forever, the true truth of me!

Jesus, Mother Teresa, Buddha, Mohammed, Ghandi, Martin Luther King were not the saviors of man, but masters, guides and teachers, for no one and nothing can save man, from man, but man.
__________________________________________________
“Happy is he who still loves something he loved in the nursery: He has not been broken in two by time; he is not two men, but one, and he has saved not only his soul but his life.” ~ G. K. Chesterton